Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Jay-z, Young Jeezy, and Trey Songz = Mob Squad?
Trey Songz: “It’s the Mob Squad. Me, Jay, Jeezy, we plan on working together while we on this tour because the energy we have together when we get around each other is amazing. And like I said, all aspects like that on a record is amazing. Maybe while we out on the road we get it done.”
Songz will definitely be working on his new mixtape and putting it out soon.
“I been in the studio. The first thing I did when I got back in the studio was the Rihanna ‘Hard’ [remix]. I explain how I go hard. As far as music is concerned, the grind is concerned, as far as women are concerned, I go hard. Then I went in and got four or five great records. That’s actually four or five original records. I definitely want to release a mixtape to show people that [the skills] ain’t went nowhere.”
Word has come out about Trey Songz, Jay-z ,and Young Jeezy making music together during or after the tour they will be in together. All three of the artist most recent albums being at the top or close to it on the billboard chart.
Jay-Z's latest album the Blueprint III topped the Billboards in three different categories, U.S. Billboard 200, U.S.Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop album, and U.S. Billboard Top Rap Albums, and numerous national billboard listings and sold .
Trey Songz latest Album "Ready" Peaked in the U.S. Billboard 200 as #3, and peaked U.S. Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop album as #2 and sold 450,700+ albums
And Young Jeezy's latest album "The Recession" topped in a couple of different categories on the Billboard charts. On the U.S. Billboard 200 Peaking at #1, U.S. Billboard Top Rap Albums #1, and U.S. Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums also at #1.
So all three of these artist have shown up for the challenge in there solo careers, but will they sound good as a group?
Personally i would rather wait for another Young Jeezy mixtape than a "Mob Squad track".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment